Thursday, January 7, 2010

Here I Go Again

Every few months or so, I feel like playing my guitar. So I do. Well, I try. My fingers always have to work through that awful re-callousing process. It's not pleasant at the time, but painful!

Such is life. Every new beginning starts out a little awkward. But it's worth it in the end.

Today I went on a coffee date with my best friend, Ashley. It was good to just chill out and gab about life and its potential goings-on. I need days like this every now and then - a time to swap stories, laugh until I cry, reflect on how well I've redeemed the time I've been given. And to drink a delicious mocha (actual mocha pictured below):

I can use all these things!

I don't think I really have any profound insight today. I feel like this blog is going to be one of those things that:

1) sounded like a really good idea at the time, or
2) will get better as it progresses.

Maybe both?

0 comments:

Post a Comment